Certification Course Introduction to ORACLE 11g : SQL [Exam # 1Z0-051]
To prepare you for the first paper [Exam # 1Z0-051] of OCA (Oracle Certified Associate) certification examination.
As this course covers the complete set of SQL Queries, this will also help in designing back-ends for database related projects.
- Writing Basic SQL Select Statements
- Restricting and Sorting Data.
- Single Row Functions.
- Displaying Data from Multiple Tables with Joins.
- Aggregating Data Using Group Functions.
- Sub queries.
- Producing readable Output with iSQL*Plus.
- Manipulating Data using INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE and MERGE statements.
- Creating and Managing Tables.
- Including Constraints
- Creating Views
- Creating Other Database Objects like Sequence, Index, and synonyms.
- Controlling User Access.
You must have knowledge of any one high level programming language like C , Pascal, or Fortran and have some exposure to database fundamentals.
For Students: Rs. 8,000/-
For Industry sponsored candidates: Rs. 10,000/-