Nano Electronics: Design and Fabrication
This course is designed
- to enhance technical knowledge and skills suitable for industry based (R & D) job.
- to get preference for M. S. and M. Tech. in reputed institutions at India (IITs, IISc etc.) and abroad.
- for hands-on experience on nano-electronics fabrication and modeling
- to focus on future IC technology
- Nano Fabrication Technology, Design and analysis.
- Thin film Technology
- MOS Capacitor (High-k, Strained Silicon, SiGe)
- Device Modeling and Parameter Extraction
- Device optimization Technology
- Artificial Neural Network (ANN), Genetic Algorithm (GA) and Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO) for Nano Electronics
- Heterojunctions & Nonvolatile memory technology (pen drive, memory chip etc.)
- Nano Solar cell and Sensors Technology
Preliminary knowledge in electronics and programming.
For Students: Rs. 8,000/-
For Industry sponsored candidates: Rs. 10,000/-