The aim is to acquaint students with basic Japanese. The focus areas are as follows:
- Japanese writing system
- Basics of Japanese grammatical structures
- Vocabulary appropriate for beginning learners.
- JLPT level N5 preparation.
At the end of the course, one will be able to read and understand typical expressions and sentences written in Hiragana, Katakana and basic kanji and will be able to listen and comprehend conversations about topics regularly encountered in daily life. One can participate in simple conversation.
- Hiragana letters
- Katakana letters.
- Kanji letters (Around 150 basic kanji letters)/li>
- Vocabulary (Around 1200 Words)
- Basics of Japanese grammar
Some prior exposure to English grammar.
For Students: Rs. 8,000/-
For Industry sponsored candidates: Rs. 10,000/-