C++ Associate and Professional programming with STL
This Course is designed to prepare the students for the C++ Certified Associate Programmer [CPA-21-01] and associated certification C++ Certified Professional Programmer [CPP-22-01].
As this course focus on sufficient knowledge of the universal concepts of computer programming, developer tools, C++ STL library including the IO part and solving common programming problems with STL predefined classes and methods.
- Universal concepts of computer programming;
- Syntax and semantics of the C++ language as well as basic data types offered by the language;
- Principles of the object-oriented model and its implementation in the C++ language;
- The means useful in resolving typical implementation problems with the help of standard C++ language libraries.
- C++ template mechanism, reading and understanding definitions of template functions and classes;
- Using property template classes and methods, including third party templates;
- Creating template functions and classes;
- C++ STL library including the IO part;
- Solving common programming problems with STL predefined classes and methods.
- Demonstration of real-time project
Students should aware of the basics of computer fundamental.
For Students: Rs. 8,000/-
For Industry sponsored candidates: Rs. 10,000/-