| Creates awareness of various machine design & Structural design. The course prepares you to understand the fundamental drawings on industry shop floor & field work. Civil building plans, plotting; countouring will also be dealts in great detail. Blue print reading will also be introduced for both civila nd Mechanical.|
- Basic 2D drawings: Creating, building and modifying with introduction to relevant tools*
- Basic 3D drawing: Building basic and complex individual machine components*
- Sectional views*
- Displaying Data from Multiple Tables with Joins.
- For Mechanical: Fasteners, Bearings, Gears, Keys, Cotter joints and Pins, Shaft couplings, Belt driven pulleys, IC engine parts, Machine tools, valves and boiler mountings.
- Sub queries.
- For Civil: Creating Line plane, building planning, Culvert, Plotting, contouring.
- Assembly drawing & Blueprint reading*
(* common for civil & Mechanical)
For Students: Rs. 8,000/-
For Industry sponsored candidates: Rs. 10,000/-