|The aim is to introduce mobile application development using Android and Virtual Reality in android with the help of UNITY 3D.
- Basic Concepts of Java.
- Writing First Android Application
- Layout Design
- Activity and Activity Life Cycle
- Resource and Resource accessing
- Event Handling, Intent and Intent Filters
- Adapter Classes
- Menu (Option, Context, Submenu), Advance UI Features
- Service, Broadcast Receiver, Content Provider
- Connectivity with Server using Volley.
- Dialog and Alerts and Notification Manager
- Audio and Video Playing from Phone and SD Card.
- Other Advanced Topics (like GMAP, GPS, BLUETOOTH)
- Virtual Reality Applications in Android (Using Unity)
- Publishing the Application in Play Store
For Students: Rs. 8,000/-
For Industry sponsored candidates: Rs. 10,000/-