NIST Summer Research Internships and Fellowships 2018
List of Selected Candidates
Applications are invited from highly motivated, talented eligible B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc students and faculty of Engineering Institutes of India for Summer Research Fellowships (for Faculty) and Summer Research Internships (for Students). The aim of the program is to facilitate talented student interns/faculty to work under the guidance of highly experienced research professors resulting in R & D publications, Term Papers, innovative B.Tech Projects, PhD Topics, etc.
Research Areas :
Embedded Systems, Wireless Communications, Sensor Networks, VLSI Design, Nanotechnology, Solar cells, Semiconductors Devices, High Performance Computing, Cloud Computing, Parallel Processing, Cryptography ad Network Security, Computer Vision, Graph Mining, Fault Diagnosis in WSN, Low Power FPGA Design, Quantum Semiconductor devices and materials, Controller design of various dynamical systems, Fiber Optics, Virtual Instrumentation, Simulation Studies, Robotics, Fluid flow, Heat and Mass Transfer, CFD , Organic Synthesis, Computer Vision, Network Security, Solar Cell, Renewable Energy.
For Students: Final Year/Pre-Final year B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc, For Faculty: M.Tech or Ph.D degree
2 months (starting date 15th May, 2018)
Rs. 5000/- per month . To-and-Fro Travel Expenses Reimbursed
NIST is a DSIR, Government of India, certified and recognized R & D Center.
NIST is the only TIFAC CORE Center of India funded by Department of Science & Technology in 3G/4GCommunications.
Prof. M. Reza
How to Apply :
Online application forms will be available in the website www.nist.edu/nsrif2018 till April 5, 18.
- Log on to official website at www.nist.edu/nsrif2018.
- Fill up the application form with your personal, educational details.
- Upload your documents, certificates as per instructions.
- Submit the application form online on completion of filling up all particulars.
- Save and take printout your Application for Registration Number and future reference.
Application should include
Other Information :
- Photograph: Passport photograph and scan signature must be in JPG format size of less than 200kb.
- No Objection Certificate from the parent institution in PDF format (size of less than 200kb). (download format)
- Identity Card: Must be in PDF format (size of less than 200kb).
- Mark/Grade sheets starting from Matriculation onwards: Must be in PDF format (size of less than 200kb).
- Scan copy of the Recommendation letter in PDF format (size of less than 200kb). (download format)
- After selection, a hard copy of the application form along with the requisite documents signed by the student should be submitted at the time of joining the internship in the respective Schools of the Institute.
(Summer Internship Coordinator)
National Institute of Science & Technology
Palur Hills, Berhampur, Odisha
PIN: 761008, Phone: 0680-2492124, Fax: 0680-2492627
Email: email@example.com, Mob : 09437262283
Last date of online submission of application form : 5th
Tentative date for announcement of the list of selected candidates : 20th
April 2018 (check the website in regular intervals for NSRIF 2018 updates)
Any error to submit the online application, please write to the Coordinator, Dr. Reza, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call 7873049059/09437262283.